AmigaActive (1783/2143)

From:Kenneth Griffin
Date:28 May 2000 at 13:04:00
Subject:New games of yesterday group!!

A new amiga games group has just been founded... Amigaclassic is the place to deal will all those great games of yesteryear - hints, cheats, general discussion & even requests for original disks! Unfortunately at the moment we have no members but you can join at Subscribe amigaclassic@groups.com or through the web interface & get a discussion going!! Anyone is free to join & we also have a file area where you can upload & download cheat programmes etc. (no games please!!). So join up today, It's gonna be great!! Ken moderator, Amigaclassics

Old school buds here: